Employers who establish family friendly policies and provide employees with the opportunity to achieve a healthy work-life balance benefit immensely. Family friendly working conditions are not only good for children, parents, and elders; they are in the best interest of employers and, ultimately, they benefit our larger community.
Organizations that implement family friendly policies can benefit from:
- Visibility within Monterey County as a business that values family
- Aligned core organizational values with policies
- Reduced stress among employees as they strive to balance otherwise conflicting demands between family and work
- Calmer, engaged children which leads to a decrease in parental stress creating a pleasant work and home environment
- Improved employee retention
- Improved staff morale as employees feel valued and supported
- Reduced absenteeism
- Improvement in employees economic status and quality of life
- Increase in patronage of families
- Increased productivity through happier, more engaged staff
- Enhanced organizational effectiveness and efficiency through retention of experienced and knowledgeable staff
- A cost-effective means to be recognized as a preferred employer
- Reduced costs often associated with turnover, healthcare and lost productivity
*Bright Beginnings does not provide legal or HR advice. Please consult an appropriate professional before implementing changes to your HR policy.