We are seeking applicants to be part of the Bright Beginnings Early Childhood Development Initiative Consultant Pool!
The Pool will serve as a source of pre-qualified Consultants who may be selected to provide support to the work of Bright Beginnings and/or other projects for our fiscal sponsor, First 5 Monterey County.
The overall areas of support being sought are:
- Project Facilitation & Management Services
- Community Engagement & Inclusion Services
- Research, Data Analysis, Evaluation & Continuous Improvement Services
Below are current projects members of the pool may be considered for (subject to change):
- General support of the Mamas de Salinas Abogan
- Long-term visioning and planning for the Mamas de Salinas Abogan
- Document the origin and evolution of the Mamas de Salinas Abogan, to be distributed as a model for other communities
- Launch early childhood focused community-based engagement efforts in new communities
- Long-term visioning and planning for the overall Bright Beginnings cross-cutting strategy: Engage community and parents in advocacy for early childhood development
- Ongoing support to Maternal Mental Health Task Force and related projects
- Coordinate countywide Home Visiting Hub
- Grow and evolve Family Friendly Business Certification program
- Support countywide strategy for expansion of Family, Friends, and Neighbors capacity building
- Support development of Master Plan for Child Care Facilities
- Support the Family Child Care Home Start Up Accelerator
Submissions will be accepted on an on-going basis through June 30, 2023. Once accepted, Pool members will be solicited for a specific contract as needed, based on areas of expertise of the Consultant and needs of Bright Beginnings. Acceptance into the pool is not a guarantee of a contract. Selected Consultants may be required to participate in a panel interview and to submit additional information in order to complete the contracting process.
Documents: RFQ and the related documents can be accessed on the First 5 Monterey County website at http://www.first5monterey.org/contract-opportunities.htm
TO BE ACCEPTED FOR A CONTRACT STARTING JULY 1, 2022, SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE RECEIVED BY MONDAY, MAY 2, 2022.