Bright Beginnings and First 5 Monterey County are hiring an Integrated Services Program Manager.
This new position will deepen current work to improve the coordination of comprehensive health and human services and policies for young children and their families across programs, sectors, and disciplines. The strategic goal is to enhance access and quality; maximize and attract available and new funding to expand availability of services; and establish local professional support networks for service providers and administrators.
In this position’s role you will:
- Foster collaborative environments among stakeholders using multi-modal facilitation techniques, to build relationships; gather information; identify strengths and challenges; envision desired change; design, implement, adapt solutions/projects; monitor and evaluate success, etc.
- Display adaptive project management skills with the ability to convene interagency program managers and service providers; prioritize multiple schedules, tasks, and timelines; and focus on results
- Implement and communicate various frameworks/approaches: Collective Impact, Human-Centered Design Thinking, Transformative Systems Change, and Spectrum of Community Engagement to Ownership; Bright Beginnings Guiding Principles
- Support and further systems change through benchmarks for program implementation, monitoring, and accountability
- Lead or assist in the development and/or support of relevant grants and contracts, including of internal systems
- Produce and present information for periodic reports to the F5MC Commission, staff, and other constituencies, in written and/or oral formats
The countywide Bright Beginnings Initiative was launched in 2012 and uses a collective impact approach for systems transformation to better support young children, from the prenatal stage to age 8, and their families. The Program Manager is part of the Bright Beginnings backbone team responsible for advancing the strategic framework of the Initiative and is accountable to the Monterey County Children’s Council as the initiative’s parent organization. It is fiscally sponsored by First 5 Monterey County.
If you identify as constantly curious with the ability to move between details and the big picture while cultivating relationships, this might be the role for you! Qualified candidates must have a combination of work/life experience, education, and training that demonstrates experience in community-based program development, administration, and/or management; program design and project management; group facilitation; and understanding of early childhood development programs. Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Suite is required. Bi-lingual/bi-literate in Spanish is preferred.
For more details and about the position duties and requirements, and to apply on-line, please visit https://www.first5monterey.org/our-team.
This is a full-time benefitted, exempt position. The 6-step salary range starts at $82,823.98. This role is partially remote – weekly presence is required; the number of days will be determined on a case-by-case basis.