Share in the energy, dedication and wisdom of local educators involved in F5MC projects. Presentations related to everyday experiences in working with young children and families will provide new ideas and inspiration for our work.
You will be able to choose two morning sessions among a variety of options including:
- transition to Kindergarten
- creative and inexpensive materials
- using documentation to connect with parents
- supporting children on their search for identity
- “co-regulation” with infants
- creating an “annual plan” for intentional, organized and creative planning
- caring activities as curriculum for infants/toddlers
- saying goodbye to children and families
- finding joy in your work session with Dr. Martha Moore
- dedicated discussion for cooks/food-service workers
- Quality Matters (our local QRIS program) hands-on help to set up your profile in the Workforce Registry
Saturday, May 18, 2019
8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Monterey Peninsula College
980 Fremont Street – Monterey – 93940
Space is limited! Registration is required.
This seminar is FREE* with breakfast and incentive.
*PRIORITY GIVEN TO THOSE WHO WORK OR LIVE IN MONTEREY COUNTY. Out of county registrations will be accepted if space is available, and charged a $35 registration fee. Payment by check only accepted at the event.